- Tomas has had various management positions in Sweden as well as internationally and has been with Rimaster since early 2009. His experience, personal abilities and general business knowledge makes him a very competent successor to Jan-Olof Andersson says Per Carlsson, Rimaster chairman and principal owner.
- Rimaster is today a company that stands firmly on multiple legs, and has seen a tremendous growth under the leadership of Jan-Olof Andersson, hence the decision to appoint Tomas Stålnert as his successor is a result of very thorough process and has been made jointly between Jan-Olof Andersson and myself, Per Carlsson concludes.
- This is a joy as much as an honour, says Tomas Stålnert. Having had management positions in various Rimaster Group companies since March 2009, I am looking forward to lead the continued development of the Rimaster Group.
- To me, it’s about time to move-on, says current Managing Director Jan-Olof Andersson. I have been leading Rimaster since 2003 and it has been a wonderful, exciting journey. We have gone from being a strong local supplier of e.g. harnesses to be a respected international industrial partner.
- I will in my new role as working assistant chairman of the board focus on some strategic business areas, e.g. business development and I will also have time to work actively with other board appointments as well as with Regenten Fastighets AB, the real estate company owned jointly by myself and Per Carlsson, Jan-Olof Andersson summarizes.
About Tomas Stålnert
Tomas Stålnert was born in 1971. He is married and has two children. Previous appointments include various management positions in companies such as Ericsson, SonyEricsson, ContiTech Hycop and Flextronics in Sweden as well as in China.
Rimaster is a qualified partner in development and manufacturing of complete electrical systems, electronics, mechanical systems and cabins. Significant is that the customers predominantly are among the world leaders in their field of operations; e.g. heavy-duty and other special vehicles, industrial automation and highly complex mechanical systems.
Rimaster is a global company with origins and head office in Rimforsa, some 230 kms. south-west of Stockholm, Sweden. Rimaster currently has 600 employees with facilities for design, development and production in Sweden, Poland and the People’s Republic of China. In addition, Rimaster has sales offices in Belgium and France.
For further information, please contact
Jan-Olof Andersson, current CEO Rimaster Group, phone +46 494 795 00 / +46 708 19 44 22
Per Carlsson, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 705-67 44 48
Tomas Stålnert, new MD for Rimaster AB, phone +46 733 66 40 01
Download this article as PDF
Download high resolution photo