Rimforsa, Sweden: Swedish engineering group Rimaster AB continues the build-up of a strategic global presence by opening an office in France. The new office will serve current customers in France, but will also target new customers in the region. The new office, strategically located in Lyon, will be headed by Mr. Julien Fambrini. Mr. Fambrini has a vast sales and engineering background in connectors and electronics manufacturing, a key area for the Rimaster Group.
– We see this as a natural step towards a seamless customer service, Jan-Olof Andersson, President and CEO of the Rimaster Group, says.
– Rimaster is a global company and need to be where our customers are. With an excellent manufacturing organisation, having our own production units in Poland, Sweden and China, we open this office to be able to be even better serve our customers in what we see is a very interesting and expansive region, Mr. Andersson concludes.
– I see we have great opportunities in this part of Europe, where our skills, competencies and cost profile will be beneficiary, Mr. Tomas Stålnert, Vice President, Sales & Sourcing and in charge of the new focus area, says.
– I am glad to be given this opportunity to work for Rimaster, a company I know well since way back, Mr. Julien Fambrini, who will head Rimaster’s new French office, says.
– The Rimaster Group of companies have the perfect profile to become a very interesting partner for OEMs in various business areas. Rimaster is not just subcontractor, but also a partner in qualified design and development, and I see there are many companies in our region we can serve, thus establishing a win-win relation, Mr Fambrini concludes.
Rimaster is a qualified partner in development and manufacturing of complete electrical systems, electronics, cabs for special vehicles and integrated mechanical systems. Customers are predominantly found among the world leaders in their field of operations; e.g. heavy-duty building, mining, farming and forestry vehicles, industrial automation and highly complex mechanical systems.
Rimaster is a global company with origins and head office in Rimforsa, some 230 kms. south-west of Stockholm, Sweden. Rimaster has facilities for design, development and production in Sweden, Poland and the People’s Republic of China. A full service customer centre is located in Belgium and a sales office opens in France 2014.
For further information, please visit our website, www. rimaster.com, or contact
Jan-Olof Andersson, President and CEO of Rimaster AB, phone +46 708 194 422
Tomas Stålnert, Vice President Sales & Sourcing of Rimaster AB, phone +46 733 664 001
Julien Fambrini, Manager Rimaster France, phone +33 624 340 049
Photos are available on www.rimaster.com